Your privacy and security are our utmost priorities. Please be advised that we will never request personal information. If you become a victim to suspicious activity, inform us immediately.
- If you receive a suspicious email or text message, do not respond, do not click any links, and do not open attachments.
- The IRS will communicate with you first via regular mail before contacting you over the phone or in person.
- Know that Touchstone Bank will never ask for your card PIN, access code, or your online banking password.
- Create a unique password for your account and don’t share it with anyone.
- If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud, let Touchstone Bank know as soon as possible.
We are here to help you!