It really does pay to bank local. Enjoy cash back on your debit card purchases, just for being a neighbor.
- Cash Back
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free checking that pays you back
- 5.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Couldn’t Get Easier
Just do a few simple things you're probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- At least 1 direct deposit, or ACH payment transaction(s) or BillPay
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle.
Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle. you will receive 5% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
$50 deposit is required to open the account.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.