Have a major expense coming up? Whether it’s for education or debt consolidation, use your home equity to finance it.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
- Convert the equity in your home into cash you can use
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Use the Equity in Your Home to Reach Your Goals
Touchstone's 10-Year variable-rate Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) begins at $20,000 and offers the flexibility to open up to 3 subordinate fixed-rate lines within the 10-year HELOC.
Each subordinate loan has a fixed-rate starting at Prime plus 1% APR* up to 18% APR. You can open a subordinate loan with a minimum loan amount of $5,000 with terms from 12 months up to a maximum term of 60 months.
With the fixed rate option you never have to worry about increasing rates, and you have the flexibility to withdraw money as needed. You receive one detailed bill for the entire account and you only pay what you owe.
- Variable rate of prime + 1% APR with a minimum loan of $20,000
- Up to 3 optional fixed rate subordinate loan(s) within the line.
- Subordinate loan rates range from prime + 1% to 18% APR
- Subordinate loan amount begins at $5,000 with terms up to 60 months
Touchstone's 5-Year interest only option Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) begins at $20,000
You receive one detailed bill for the entire account and you only pay what you owe
- Variable rate of Prime + 0% APR with a minimum loan of $20,000
- Minimum payment interest only
- Rates Prime +0% (minimum of 4%, maximum of 16%)
Prospective depositors and/or borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan or deposit.
1Consult a tax advisor.