Kick your savings up a notch with tiered interest — the bigger your balance, the better your rate.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Free Digital Banking
Money Market Special
- Higher returns than a traditional savings account
- Access to your money at any time
- $10,000 minimum deposit
- New money only
APY = Annual Percentage Yield and is as of 10/4/2023. All promotions will run at the stated APY (annual percentage yield) and are subject to cancellation or change in rates without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. The APY's are accurate as of 10/4/2023. Offer is available for new money only. Money Market Special - 4.60% APY rate may change after the account is opened. The minimum balance to obtain interest on the money market is $10,000. Offer is available for new money only. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals before maturity. Offer for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time. FDIC insurance is subject to additional requirements and/or restrictions. A $50 service fee applies if the account is closed within 90 days of account opening. Only one account per individual or business is allowed. Additional fees may apply. Fees may reduce- earnings. Please see a Touchstone Bank representative for additional details.
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $3 per transaction in excess thereafter1
- Avoid $5 monthly service fee by maintaining a $500 minimum daily balance
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Each depositor insured up to $250,000. Certain restrictions may apply. Additional fees may apply. See the fee schedule for a list of fees and charges.
Prospective depositors and/or borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan or deposit.
1Federal regulations limit pre-authorized withdrawals up to 6 per month for savings and money market accounts. $3 fee for each withdrawal in excess of 6 per month. Interest on Money Market and Statement savings is compounded quarterly.