Send money the way it’s supposed to be sent: easily. With Zelle®, you can do it all in a matter of minutes.
What is Zelle®?
- It’s an easy way to send money directly between almost any U.S. bank accounts, typically within minutes*
- Quickly and safely send and receive money with those you trust — you’ll just need their email or mobile phone number
- Zelle can be handy in a number of situations, such as: paying your share of a split bill to friends or roommates, sending a cash gift to a family member, paying the pet sitter, and more
How do I Use Zelle®?
- Log into Touchstone Bank's mobile app
- Enroll your mobile number or email address with your bank account (only needed once)
- Select a contact and enter an amount to send
- If not yet established, create a contact by adding the intended recipient’s email or mobile phone number
- If the contact is already enrolled in Zelle, money is typically received in minutes*
- If the contact is not already enrolled in Zelle, funds may take a few days to reach the recipient as a security precaution
- Only use Zelle to send money to people you know and trust
- Treat Zelle as cash, as funds already sent cannot be recalled
- Learn more about using Zelle safely here
Is There a Fee to Use Zelle®?
- Touchstone Bank provides Zelle to its customers free of charge
Can I Use Zelle® Without a Smartphone?
- We offer access to Zelle exclusively through our our mobile banking app
- Learn more here
For More Information:
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
4Mobile carrier fees may apply.